Eldus - Promote Life-Long Education & Learning Opportunities
Education is the activities of educating or instructing or teaching; activities that impart knowledge or skill to a learner.
Learning is a lifelong process, and we are never too old to learn. Education and learning opportunities need to take into account different lifestyle and life cycle needs, and people's different needs in regard to learning. Here at EDCAL, we promote the vocational and lifestyle benefits of continuous learning to all sections of the community.
- Promote a 'dare to learn' communications strategy for all age groups.
- Integration of academics and vocational education programmes with local businesses and organisations.
- Develop life coaching and mentoring programs to bring youth and older persons together.
- Local businesses encouraged to support continuous learning.
- Different age groups communicating and working positively together - improved dialogue understanding.
- Better trained, more skilled and valuable workforce.
Updated On: 18.09.01