Qigong Shiba Shi Second Set (10 Minutes):
Begin in Wuji Stance - stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms hang down, palms face in to thighs, slightly tuck in the chin, relax the entire body, knees slightly bent, a clear mind and remain in this posture for about a minute.
- Regulate The Qi - commencing form and regulating breathing
- Move The Qi On The Microcosmic Orbit - concentrating with your mind for energy
- Breeze Blowing At The Willow Tree
- Needle at Sea bottom - searching for needles in the sea
- Fisherman Casting The Net
- Immortal Pointing The Way - fairy directing the way
- Mischievous Boy Kicking His Legs
- Holy Crane Worshiping The Noon
- Yellow Dragon Bears Its Claws
- Pulling The Bow To Shoot The Eagle
- Twin dragons Emerging From The Sea
- Crossing the Wild Blue Ocean - waves lapping or rolling
- The Lion Playing With The Ball
- Embrace The Moon At The Dantian - carrying the moon towards your body
- Phoenix Spreading Its Wings
- Two Mountain Peaks Facing The Ears - strike opponent with double fist
- Collect The Qi Around The Dantian - expanding and contracting abdominal muscle for energy
- Pressing your palms in calmness
Finish in Holding a Qi Ball Stance - stand with feet shoulder width apart, palms face the Dantian like holding a Ball in front of Dantian, relax the entire body, slightly tuck in the chin, bend both knees, a clear mind and remain in this posture for about 5 minutes.
气功十八式 Qìgōng shíbā shì (18 Forms) Series was created by Professor Lin Housheng from China. The Second Set of 18 movements, was created in 1988.
- Shiba Shi Instruction Manual by Master Wing Cheung at taichi18.com
Updated On: 16.12.26