Qigong Shiba Shi Third Set
Begin in Wuji Stance - stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms hang down, palms face in to thighs, slightly tuck in the chin, relax the entire body, knees slightly bent, a clear mind and remain in this posture for about a minute.
- Stretch to the Sky - Cleans and Regulates Meridians and Bones.
- Expand the Chest - Strengthens Heart and Lungs.
- Swing to the Left and Right - For Stomach and Spleen.
- Blossoming Lotus - For Healthy Joints.
- Look at the Setting Sun - Increases Vital Energy and Nourishes the Kidneys.
- Point to Needle at the Bottom of the Sea - For Liver and Gallbladder.
- Open Heaven and Earth -Strengthens and Energizes the Nervous System.
- Thrust the Fist with Inner Power - Speeds the Flow of Vital Life Energy.
- With Prayer-like Palms, Sway Hips Left and Right - For Regulating the Spine.
- Spread Wings to Fly - Stimulates and Energizes the Shoulders and Back.
- Part the Wild Horse's Main - For Proper Blood Sugar Levels.
- Push Palms Forward - Straightens the Back.
- Massage Dantian - Supports and Restores the Stomach and Intestines.
- Gather In Good Healthy Energy, and Remove Sick Bad Energy.
- Open and Clear the Meridians - Root Out the Basis of the Disease.
- Directing Qi Energy to Strengthen the Body and Mind.
- Feel Happiness - Benefits Sleeping.
- Push Down Palms - Feel a Calm Happiness to Close the Training.
Finish in Holding a Qi Ball Stance - stand with feet shoulder width apart, palms face the Dantian like holding a Ball in front of Dantian, relax the entire body, slightly tuck in the chin, bend both knees, a clear mind and remain in this posture for about 5 minutes.
气功十八式 Qìgōng shíbā shì (18 Forms) Series was created by Professor Lin Housheng from China. The Third and 3 more Qigong 18 movement sets were created in the 1990.
Updated On: 16.12.26